There are lots of people out there who drive change and make it happen. You could say we’re a community of doers. Trusted friends, clients, candidates and partners. All collaborating, supporting each other and making a positive impact. That’s what it’s all about.
If we’re going to have a positive impact, it’s going to take all of us, together. We build connections in our local Hampshire community. Supporting causes and charities and collaborating to drive positive change.
- Proud supporters of local football club AFC Hiltingbury for 2.5 years. Established in 1990, they now have 35 football teams from under 6’s to adult teams
- Donations to Jean's House - a home in Southampton offering free accommodation to families of children undergoing cancer treatment
- Bought and installed Peter Pan Pre-school’s mud kitchen
- Regular donors to Flat Spaces – a charity dedicated to providing purpose built holiday and respite accommodation for the disabled, their carers and families
- Sponsoring local dance troupe, Meraki Dance Studios, as they make their way to the 2022 Dance World Cup in Spain. Meraki Dance Studios is a dance school that offers classes in Hampshire for all ages and levels.
- Proud sponsors of the Sandbanks to St Tropez cycling challenge! £15,000+ raised for the relief effort in Ukraine.
- Proudly sponsoring a local lad called Caden as he competes to play for England in the Snooker World Cup
- Career development activities such as hosting work experience students at the Talent Locker offices, contributing to Career Days at local schools, and supporting the EY Foundation in interview preparation for children from disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Shine Night Walk for Cancer Research UK! Team raised over £500 for the cause.
- Volunteering for Young Liver VS Cancer. Over £70 raised in bucket collections.
- Talent Locker’s chosen charity for 2023 is Women’s Aid.This is a fantastic cause which exists to end domestic abuse and support survivors, predominantly women and children. We are helping to raise funds through volunteer work and various events and fundraising activity such as litter picking and the 1.7 challenge.
Tell us what you think
We always love to hear from friends, clients, candidates and partners. Want to give a public shoutout to a team member, tell others about your experience with Talent Locker or rate us on those 5 gold stars, please do.
Write a testimonial
If you think we’ve smashed it for you, it’d be great if you could write a short quote that we can share here. Recruitment’s all about trust and credibility, so if you feel like we’ve earned that with you, we’d like to share it with others.