Privacy and Cookies
Who we are
Types of data we collect
When someone visits talentlocker.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
As part of the registration process for support videos, documents and monthly e-newsletter that we offer to you on our website, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider, HubSpot, to deliver some of our emails. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our communications to you. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing email@example.com
Your information is only accessible to third parties which help us to manage our business, such as our Accountants, and our Customer Relationship System provider (Vincere). Please rest assured that none of the above partners are able contact you unless you tell them this is acceptable. We will not share sensitive information or your payment details. This is something you will control.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer Richard Barker at firstname.lastname@example.org We will action these requests as quickly as possible for you.
What are cookies?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed by:
- The Talent Locker Limited
- Third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes; and
- Third parties who broadcast advertisements on behalf of The Talent Locker Limited.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our website, particularly in relation to online transactions and site navigation.
2. For The Talent Locker Limited to market to you, particularly online advertisements and targeted updates.
3. To enable The Talent Locker Limited to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions and such like.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use.
Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings, click Advanced
2. Under "Privacy and security" click “Content settings”
3. Click “Cookies”
1. Choose Preferences, then Privacy
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on websites. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on many third party sites
Changes to this Privacy Notice